Season Member Gates:
The following Season Member gates will be used for Revolution home matches. These specific gates will open 75 minutes before kickoff.
- PrimeSport Gate
- Patriot Place Gate
- E4 for Putnam Club
Note: Elevators will be available at E2 (East) entrances for any guests entering Dell Technologies Suite Levels or guests with disabilities.
Season Member Parking
- The East (Lots 5A, 5B and 6A) and West (Lot 22) VIP parking lots have been reserved for our Season Members. Season Members have been assigned a lot based on several factors, including your zip code and your most convenient route to the stadium. You will receive one digital parking pass per every four season seats on your account. Tailgating is permitted three (3) hours before the match within both VIP Season Member lots.
- EAST VIP SEASON MEMBER LOT ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE DIRECTIONS (LOT 5A, 5B AND 6A)
- WEST VIP SEASON MEMBER LOT ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE DIRECTIONS (LOT 22)
- You may now access your parking pass online with ParkWhiz.
- ParkWhiz Tutorial
Season Member Parking and Tailgating FAQs:
- When do parking lots open?
- Parking lots open three (3) hours before kickoff at Revolution home matches.
- Can I tailgate?
- Yes, tailgating is permitted starting three (3) hours before kickoff. Postgame tailgating is permitted and must conclude 90 minutes after the final whistle.
- What are the tailgating rules?
- Open fires are not allowed. All fires must be contained within a suitable and appropriate fire burning device and must be movable in the event of an emergency. “Fire pits” with open flames are not considered movable in the event of an emergency, and therefore are not allowed. All fires and/or grills should not be left unattended. Used charcoal briquettes and/or other burning material must be disposed of properly and not left on the parking surface to burn out.
For the full list of Revolution match day FAQs, please click here.
If you have any questions, please contact your Customer Service Representative, call 1-877-GET-REVS or email firstname.lastname@example.org.