HealthSeason Member Gates:
The following Season Member gates will be used for Revolution home matches through May 7, 2022. These specific Season Member gates will open 75 minutes before kickoff.
- ticketmaster Gate
- CVSHealth Gate
- E1 for East Putnam Club
- W3 for Field Seating
Note: Elevators will be available at E2 (East) entrances for any guests entering Dell Technologies Suite Levels or guests with disabilities.
Season Member Parking Information
- Parking lots 3B, 5, 6 on the East side of the stadium and parking lots 20B and 22 on the West side of the stadium are reserved for our Season Members. Season Members have been assigned a lot based on several factors, including your zip code and your most convenient route to the stadium. You will receive one (1) parking pass per every four (4) season seats on your account. Tailgating is permitted three (3) hours before the match within all Season Member parking lots.
- Season Member Lots 5 & 6 parking lot arrival and departure directions | VIEW MAP (PDF)
- Season Member Lot 3B parking lot arrival and departure directions | VIEW MAP (PDF)
- Season Member Lot 22 parking lot arrival and departure directions | VIEW MAP (PDF)
- Season Member Lot 20 parking lot arrival and departure directions | VIEW MAP (PDF)
Season Member Parking and Tailgating FAQs:
- When do Season Member parking lots open?
- Season Member parking lots open three (3) hours before kickoff at Revolution home matches.
- Can I tailgate?
- Yes, tailgating is permitted starting three (3) hours before kickoff. Postgame tailgating is permitted and must conclude 90 minutes after the final whistle.
- What are the tailgating rules?
- Open fires are not allowed. All fires must be contained within a suitable and appropriate fire burning device and must be movable in the event of an emergency. “Fire pits” with open flames are not considered movable in the event of an emergency, and therefore are not allowed. All fires and/or grills should not be left unattended. Used charcoal briquettes and/or other burning material must be disposed of properly and not left on the parking surface to burn out.
- For the full list of Revolution match day FAQs, please click here.
If you have any questions, please contact your Customer Service Representative, call 1-877-GET-REVS or email email@example.com.