At the start of the season, Revolution Season Members can park in one of the general parking lots on match days on a first-come, first-serve basis. All cars will be separated by at least one (1) car space. Season Members will not receive a parking pass at this time. The parking map may be updated based on the COVID-19 related protocols and stadium capacity and is subject to change.
Note: The East Putnam Club Lots 6A, 6B and 6C and West Putnam Club Lot 22 will be reserved for Putnam Club and Presidents Club ticket holders only.
The following gates will be used for Revolution home matches. All gates will open 75 minutes before kickoff.
- Patriot Place Gate
- Bank of America Gate
- PrimeSport Gate
- W4 for West Putnam Club
- E4 for East Putnam Club
Note: Elevators will be available at the W3 (West) or E2 (East) entrances for any guests entering Dell Technologies Suite Levels or guests with disabilities.
Parking and Tailgating FAQs:
- When do parking lots open?
- Parking lots open three (3) hours before kickoff at Revolution home matches.
- Can I tailgate?
- Yes, tailgating is permitted starting three (3) hours before kickoff.
- What are the tailgating rules?
- Fans are only permitted to tailgate with their specific ticketing pod with a maximum of six (6) total guests. You may only tailgate with the other people in your vehicle or with whom you are attending the game in the same ticketing pod, and you may do so directly behind your vehicle. Groups that are tailgating will not be permitted to co-mingle with other groups. In order to create the safest environment for all guests and keep tailgating parties separate, the following activities will not be allowed: corn hole, frisbee, playing soccer, and any other activities that would take place outside of your designated tailgating area.
- Face coverings will be mandatory for all guests that are tailgating at Gillette Stadium. Please arrive with your face covering on and be sure to wear it at all times (except while actively eating or drinking in your tailgating area).
- Open fires are not allowed. All fires must be contained within a suitable and appropriate fire burning device and must be movable in the event of an emergency. “Fire pits” with open flames are not considered movable in the event of an emergency, and therefore are not allowed. All fires and/or grills should not be left unattended. Used charcoal briquettes and/or other burning material must be disposed of properly and not left on the parking surface to burn out.
For the full list of Revolution match day FAQs, please click here.
If you have any questions, please contact your Customer Service Representative, call 1-877-GET-REVS or firstname.lastname@example.org.