The New England Revolution are excited to announce the third annual Mass Youth Soccer Night at the Revs on Sunday, September 29th, 2019!
Team spots to play on the field are sold out, but it’s not too late to get your tickets at the Mass Youth Soccer discount rate ($33 each, Normally $47 each)
This event is designed to bring Mass Youth Soccer teams and families from around the state to Gillette Stadium to participate in a friendly 7v7 scrimmage against a team from a different organization on the Gillette Stadium field.
Questions? Please contact Richard Powell at (774) 406-0484 or email RichardP@Revolutionsoccer.net.
Scrimmages on Gillette Stadium field - Details
- Each team will play one small-sided scrimmage, roughly 30 minutes
- Scrimmages will start as early as 9:00 AM and run through 2:30 PM
- To participate, teams must purchase a minimum of 30 Mass Youth Soccer discounted tickets to the Revolution game vs New York City FC at 5:00 PM that evening. These tickets are for players, coaches, parents, siblings, etc.
- Teams may place a 10-ticket deposit for the event to secure their spot.
- Tickets are just $33 apiece in Sideline seating (regularly $47 each)
- Games will be 7v7
Space for this event is very limited so start the registration process for your team today! A Revolution Rep will reach out to you once the above survey is filled out.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Which age bracket should I sign up for?
A: Please follow the Mass Youth Soccer guidelines which can be found here
A: Parking is free and there will be reserved tailgate lots for the Mass Youth Soccer teams. Tailgating will not be permitted until 3:00 PM and parking details (parking pass and map) will be sent out the week of the game.
Q: Should we plan on using a goalie?
Q: How big are the goals?
A: The U8-U11 age brackets will use 4’X8’ Bow Nets. U12 and older age groups will use 6’X12’ Bow Nets.
Q: Who can go on the field?
A: Only players and coaches will be allowed on the Gillette Stadium field. Parents may watch and take photos from the stands.
Q: Where will my seats be for the Revolution game?
A: The Mass Youth Soccer Night seats will be in the Sideline sections. The earlier you sign up and lock in your seats, the better your seats will be!
IMPORTANT NOTE: These are FRIENDLY GAMES and should be about the experience of playing on the Gillette Stadium Field. Games are approximately 30 minutes each.