The New England Revolution Charitable Foundation is the nonprofit organization through which the Revolution support charitable and philanthropic organizations throughout New England. This support comes in the form of in-kind donations of Revolution memorabilia used at charity fundraisers.
The purpose of the New England Revolution Charitable Foundation is to assist a variety of charitable organizations and programs by supporting local partners and initiatives involved with childhood cancer awareness, concussion awareness, military and first responders, and the inclusion of the sport. The club and the Kraft family are proud to support numerous non-profit organizations throughout New England.
DONATION REQUEST GUIDELINES
- In an effort to be more environmentally responsible and maximize efficiency, we have adopted an online donation request system.
- All requests must be submitted through our online system. Requests submitted via email, fax, mail or phone will NOT be considered.
- All requests must come from a registered 501(c)3 charitable organization and include a tax identification number.
- Requests must be submitted at least 6 weeks in advance of the event.
- Due to the large volume of requests we receive, the Revolution have established a regional policy to provide fundraising assistance to non-profit organizations located within New England.
- The Revolution receives thousands of donation requests every year. We try to fulfill as many of these requests as possible in a timely fashion, but please be aware that we cannot guarantee that every donation request will be met. Given the volume of requests, we cannot accommodate all groups seeking autographed merchandise.
- Donated merchandise may not be resold for profit.
The Foundation cannot accept requests for the following:
- Donations to benefit specific individuals or families. We provide donations to non-profit and charitable groups that directly support the individuals of our community.
- Unsigned merchandise to be sent in for autographing. We cannot be responsible for items sent to the Revolution.
- Institutions' religious activities.
- Donations for online auctions.
- Funding requests from startup organizations seeking first-time cash grant support.
To request a donation, please fill out the form below.
Completion of this form does not guarantee a donation. Once your request has been processed, you will receive an email response from the Charitable Foundation.
The New England Revolution Charitable Foundation is currently not accepting donation requests. Stay tuned for an update on when we will resume accepting donation requests. We look forward to continuing our support of charitable and philanthropic organizations throughout New England.