The Kraft family and the Revolution Foundation are proud to support numerous New England-based charitable organizations throughout the year. It is our honor to be able to contribute to the many 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations that serve the New England area, and we would be happy to consider requests for charitable donations. However, we ask that you submit a formal request in accordance with the New England Revolution Foundation official submission guidelines.
We ask that all donation requests be submitted to us by filling out the request form below. Once you complete this form, this website will allow you to track the status of your request.
Due to the volume of requests received, it is important that all requests follow the guidelines set forth below.
DONATION REQUEST GUIDELINES
- In an effort to be more environmentally responsible and maximize efficiency, we have adopted an online donation request system.
- All requests must be submitted through our online system. Requests submitted via email, fax, mail or phone will NOT be considered.
- All requests must come from a registered 501(c)3 charitable organization and include a tax identification number. Requests from individuals or commercial entities are not considered for donations.
- Requests must be submitted at least 8 weeks in advance of the event.
- Due to the large volume of requests we receive, the Revolution have established a regional policy to provide fundraising assistance to non-profit organizations located within New England. Requests from outside of New England will not be fulfilled.
- The Revolution receives thousands of donation requests every year. We try to fulfill as many of these requests as possible in a timely fashion, but please be aware that we cannot guarantee that every donation request will be met.
- Donated merchandise may not be resold for profit.
The Foundation cannot accept requests for the following:
- Donations to benefit specific individuals or families. We provide donations to non-profit and charitable groups that directly support the individuals of our community.
- Unsigned merchandise to be sent in for autographing. We cannot be responsible for items sent to the Revolution.
- Institutions' religious activities.
- Funding requests from startup organizations seeking first-time cash grant support.
To request a donation, please fill out the form below.
Completion of this form does not guarantee a donation. Once your request has been processed, you will receive an email response from the Revolution Foundation.