Updated October 24, 2022
AT A GLANCE:
- Signed as the eighth Homegrown Player in Revolution history on Jan. 18, 2022.
- Made MLS debut on August 13, 2022 with a 27-minute substitute appearance, earning his first start on August 31, 2022.
- Scored first MLS goal and the game-winner on September 9 vs. New York City FC.
- Earned first U.S. Under-19 team call-up in July 2022.
- Signed by New England Revolution II on June 22, 2021, becoming the fifth player to ascend to the USL League One roster directly from the Revolution Academy and the youngest to date.
- Owns 43 appearances with Revolution II in both USL League One and MLS NEXT Pro, notching six goals and one assist across over 3,000 minutes.
- Became the youngest goal scorer in club history and first Academy player to score at the professional level on May 16, 2021.
- Named 2021 UnitedHealthcare Revolution Academy Player of the Year.
- Made 66 appearances across all age levels for the Revolution Academy, scoring over 11 goals at the youth level while playing as both a forward and midfielder.
PROFESSIONAL CAREER: Signed as the eighth Homegrown Player in Revolution history on January 18, 2022…Owns three starts over seven appearances and 291 minutes played with New England’s first team…Signed by New England Revolution II to the USL League One roster on June 22, 2021…Made 43 appearances with the club’s second team since 2021, scoring six goals and adding one assist.
2022: Signed as the eighth Homegrown Player in club history on January 18, 2022…Added 15 appearances with 13 starts for Revolution II during the inaugural 2022 MLS NEXT Pro campaign, scoring one goal…(4/9) at MCF: Named to the matchday roster for the first time in his MLS career, going as an unused substitute…(6/11) vs. OCB: Tallied first goal of the MLS NEXT Pro season in a 2-1 win against Orlando City B…(8/13) vs. DC: Made MLS debut with a 27-minute substitute appearance…(8/31) vs. CHI: Logged 80 minutes in first MLS start…(9/4) vs. NYC: Scored first MLS goal and the game-winner in 3-0 win at Gillette Stadium.
2021: Appeared in all 28 games, one of two players to do so during the 2021 season, while netting five goals and one assist…Signed by New England Revolution II to the USL League One roster on June 22, 2021…(4/10) at FTL: Made professional debut, starting and playing 90 minutes in central midfield and recorded a team high seven recoveries…(5/16) vs. CHA: Started and played 76 minutes, scoring his first career goal and becoming the first Academy player to score at the professional level in club history… (6/5) at RIC: Scored his second goal of the season in a 45-minute outing…(6/19) at MAD: Started and played 45 minutes, netting his first career game-winning goal… (6/26) vs. NTX: Set a new career high with three shots in a 78-minute effort…(7/9) vs. TOR: Recorded first career assist, a game-winner, while completing 93 percent of his passes in a 86-minute performance…(8/14) at RIC: Scored a late goal to help spark a comeback effort…(9/17) vs. RIC: Tallied fifth goal of the season in the 90the minute.
REVOLUTION ACADEMY: Joined the New England Revolution Academy in 2017 at the age of 12 and made 66 appearances across all age levels for the program… Scored over 11 goals at the youth level while playing as both a forward and midfielder… In his first season with the Revolution Academy in 2017-18, played in 24 games, starting on 16 occasions, and scored seven goals at the U-14 and U-13 levels… During the 2020-21 MLS NEXT campaign, suited up six times for the U-17s, scoring one goal and registering two assists…Named 2021 UnitedHealthcare Revolution Academy Player of the Year.
INTERNATIONAL (United States): Earned first U.S. Under-19 team call-up in July 2022 to attend the program's development camp in Carson, Calif.
PERSONAL: Born in Arlington, Mass.…Working towards completing high school with online classes…Has an older brother, Joe, who graduated from the Revolution Academy in 2021 and currently plays soccer at Georgetown.