FOXBOROUGH, Mass. – College students who dream to be among the almost 150,000 professionals working in the U.S. sports industry are invited to register for the Kraft Sports Group’s Executive Lecture and Sport Management and Entertainment Career Fair on Saturday, April 12, in the Putnam Club on the west side of Gillette Stadium.
The event will begin at 1 p.m. in the Putnam Club, and will run until 4:30 p.m. Registration also includes complimentary parking and a ticket to the New England Revolution match against the Houston Dynamo at 5 p.m. at Gillette Stadium.
The annual career fair offers current students and prospective employees an opportunity to network and interview with top sports-business professionals from the New England region, including representatives from professional teams and leagues; media consortiums; and entertainment and leisure businesses. Companies attending offer internships and have part-time and full-time positions to fill.
In addition to the companies attending, a panel of sports business experts will also make a one-hour presentation at 1:15 p.m., and then open the floor to questions. The panel is scheduled to include:
- New England Revolution President Brian Bilello,
- Boston Celtics Director of Ticket Sales Jim Davis,
- Gillette Stadium Senior Vice President of Finance, Administration and Operations Jim Nolan,
- Championship Director of the Deutsche Bank Championship and Vice President of Championships for the Tiger Woods Foundation Michael Antolini, and
- Fenway Sports Management Director of Platform Development Benjamin Percia.
An updated list of panelists and exhibitors will be available on revolutionsoccer.net.
Students can register for the event online here or by calling (508) 384-9167. Registration is $25 (before Thursday, April 10), and $35 at the ticket office on the day of the event.