2014 Career Fair
Tickets are $35 at the door at today's event.
The annual career fair offers current students and prospective employees an opportunity to network and interview with top sports-business professionals from the New England region, including representatives from professional teams and leagues; media consortiums; and entertainment and leisure businesses. Companies attending offer internships and have part-time and full-time positions to fill.
In addition to the companies attending, a panel of sports business experts will also make a one-hour presentation at 1:15 p.m., and then open the floor to questions. The panel is scheduled to include:
- New England Revolution President Brian Bilello,
- Boston Celtics Director of Ticket Sales Jim Davis,
- Gillette Stadium Senior Vice President of Finance, Administration and Operations Jim Nolan,
- Championship Director of the Deutsche Bank Championship and Vice President of Championships for the Tiger Woods Foundation Michael Antolini, and
- Fenway Sports Management Director of Platform Development Benjamin Percia.
WCVB Channel 5
Wareham Gatemen Baseball
New England Revolution
North Shore Navigators
New England Patriots/Kraft Sports Group
Soccer Without Borders