FOXBOROUGH, Mass. – The New England Revolution will play three matches during its 11-day training trip to Orlando next week. During the team’s stay in central Florida, the Revs will face the University of Central Florida, the U.S. Under-17 National Team and MLS Cup runner-up FC Dallas.
The team will depart the Boston area on Monday, Feb. 14, and will train outdoors for three days at the University of Central Florida before facing its hosts on Friday, Feb. 18, in a 7 p.m. match at the university.
On Monday, Feb. 21, the Revs will then host the U17 National Team at UCF in a late-morning scrimmage, before closing out the game schedule on Wednesday, Feb. 23, against FC Dallas at ESPN’s Wide World of Sports.
Updated New England Revolution 2011 Preseason Schedule:
- Monday, January, 31 – Friday, February 11: Local training (Dana-Farber Field House, Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, Mass.)
- Monday, February 14 – Thursday, February 24: Training in Orlando, Fla.
- Friday, February 18: at University of Central Florida (UCF Track and Soccer Complex), 7 p.m. ET*
- Monday, February 21: vs. U.S. Under-17 National Team (UCF Track and Soccer Complex), 11 a.m. ET*
- Wednesday, February 23: vs. FC Dallas (ESPN Wide World of Sports), 11 a.m. ET
- Monday, February 28 – Wednesday, March 2: Local training (Dana-Farber Field House, Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, Mass.)
- Thursday, March 3 – Sunday, March 13: Training in Kennesaw, Ga.
- Sunday, March 6: vs. Columbus Crew (Finley Stadium, Chattanooga, Tenn.), 4 p.m. ET
- Atlanta MLS Challenge (Kennesaw State Soccer Stadium, Kennesaw, Ga.)
- Wednesday, March 9: vs. Columbus Crew (Kennesaw, Ga.), 7:30 p.m. ET
- Friday, March 11: Columbus Crew vs. Houston Dynamo (Kennesaw, Ga.), 7:30 p.m. ET
- Sunday, March, 13: vs. Houston Dynamo (Kennesaw, Ga.), 2 p.m. ET
* Times subject to change. Check revolutionsoccer.net for the most up-to-date preseason information