For the East side Lots 5 and 6:
Arriving from I-95 North:
- Take Exit 17 and turn left at the end of the ramp on to South Main/Mechanic Street, you will drive over I-95 bridge.
Arriving from I-95 South:
- Take Exit 17 and turn right at the end of the ramp onto South Main/Mechanic Street.
Once Exited from I-95:
- Proceed straight through traffic light at Oak Street
- Follow Mechanic Street for 1.4 miles to the next traffic light which is at Chestnut Street.
- Turn right onto Chestnut and follow for 1. Miles
- After crossing the train tracks turn right onto Payson Road
- Follow Payson Road for .5 miles to the police checkpoint at North Street intersection
Please display your parking pass in the front window of your vehicle to proceed through the checkpoint.
- The entrance to Putnam Parkway is approximately .2 miles on your left
- At the end of Putnam Parkway turn right onto the Ring Road and follow to either Lot 5 or 6.
Parking staff will be in place to direct you to your parking space. Please remember, your parking pass entitles you to one parking space. Parking spaces may not be reserved.
Exiting Gillette Stadium Via Putnam Parkway:
- Keep your parking pass visible to parking staff
- Exit Lot 5 or 6 directly onto the Ring Road leading toward Putnam Parkway
- At the end of Putnam Parkway turn right onto North Street
- Bear left in .2 miles onto Payson Road
- Follow Payson Road for .5 mile, turn left onto Chestnut Street
- Turn left onto Mechanic Street
- Follow Mechanic Street for 1.7 miles until you reach I-95