ARRIVAL AND SECURITY PROCEDURES FOR REVOLUTION HOME MATCHES
The New England Revolution and Gillette Stadium would like to provide a safe and secure environment for fans. Only clear plastic bags that comply with the stadium policy are allowed into Gillette Stadium for all events. Fans may use a clear one gallon plastic bag or any other compliant bag to carry “acceptable items" into the stadium. Compliant bags are defined below. In addition, all patrons will be screened by metal detectors at all gates. NOTE: Battery Operated Heated Jackets will not be allowed in the stadium.
CLEAR BAG POLICY
The Gillette Stadium Clear bag policy requires that bags are no bigger than those described below:
- Bags that are clear (see-through) plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12"
- One-gallon clear (see-through) plastic freezer bag
- Small wristlet or handheld wallet, not to exceed 8" x 5" x 2" (approximately the size of a hand), with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options
Only one compliant clear bag plus a small clutch bag is allowed for each fan.
Fans will be able to continue to be able to carry items allowed into the stadium, such as binoculars, cameras, smart phones, jackets, blankets and strollers. Please note battery-powered heated clothing (i.e. jackets and socks) are prohibited.
METAL DETECTORS AT ALL GATES
Metal detectors will be located at all stadium gates. Prior to reaching the metal detectors, fans are asked to remove phones and cameras from their pockets to expedite the screening process. Unlike security procedures fans may be familiar with at the airport, stadium security will not ask fans to remove loose change or keys from their pockets and they won’t need to remove their shoes or belts.
PRIOR TO GAME DAY
Please assist stadium staff by:
- Reviewing the list of prohibited items prior to leaving home. This will assist with a timely entry to the stadium
- Arriving early at the gates
- Following signs and directions given by staff during bag searches and screenings
- More information about security procedures in place at Gillette Stadium for Revolution games can be found here
- To view the Fan Code of Conduct please click here
For gate and kickoff times, please check the Revolution Schedule page and click the 'game information' link for each home match.
Please call 1-877-GET-REVS or email email@example.com with any questions.
Any item deemed inappropriate by stadium management will not be allowed into the stadium, including but not limited to:
- Bags of any kind except gallon sized clear freezer bags or authorized clear bags measuring 12" x 12" x 6" and women's wristlets or handheld wallets not to exceed 8" x 5" x 2.
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems
- Remotely Controlled Model Aircraft
- Selfie sticks
- GoPro Cameras and Video Cameras
- Battery Operated Heated Jackets
- Any type of portable chair or seat, other than those approved for persons with accessibility issues
- Tripods or monopods
- Flag poles over 2 feet in length
- Weapons of any kind, including pocket/utility knives
- Food or beverages
- Illegal drugs and substances
- Coolers or containers, including cans and bottles
- Fireworks, pyrotechnics, flares
- Laser pointers
- Animals, other than service dogs assisting those with disabilities
- Noisemakers, bullhorns, air horns, vuvuzelas
- Helium balloons, beach balls
- Lacrosse balls
- Any alcoholic beverages
- Food or beverages [unless the individual is in possession of a letter signed by Kelly Way, Director of Operations, TeamOps LLC]
- Folding and/or standalone chairs
- Seat Cushion
Stadium management reserves the right to deem any other item inappropriate.
No prohibited items will be accepted at the stadium gates for safekeeping. Please leave all prohibited items secured in your vehicle.
Please note: cameras with detachable lenses and professional cameras are not permitted at Gillette Stadium concerts. Prohibited items may vary by concert and are at the discretion of each tour.
The following items may be allowed into the stadium subject to inspection:
- Bags: Only gallon sized clear freezer bags, authorized clear bags measuring 12" x 12" x 6", women's wristlets or handheld wallets not to exceed 8" x 5" x 2", and clear plastic bags carrying only purchases made at the stadium ProShop.
- Electrical items, such as small transistor radios, small TV monitors, audio recording equipment, cell phones, etc.
- Strollers or baby seats
- Flags with poles under 2 feet in length
- Cameras: Still cameras are allowed. Detachable lenses on still cameras may be detached during inspection at all events and cameras with detachable lenses and professional cameras are not permitted at Gillette Stadium concerts.
*All acceptable items will be checked by security to ensure they are what they appear to be.
Stadium management reserves the right to approve all banners.
Banners and flags may be prohibited due to space availability, banner or flag size, interference with other fans or message content.
Medical Supplies or Dietary Considerations
Please submit an email at least 48 hours before an event requesting permission to bring in medical supplies or for special dietary needs to Kelly Way at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will hear back within 48 hours of sending your email.
Fan Code of Conduct
Patrons are responsible for their conduct and for the conduct of their guests. In particular, patrons and their guests are prohibited from the following:
- Exhibiting behavior that is unruly, disruptive, irresponsible or illegal in nature.
- Using foul or abusive language or making obscene gestures.
- Interfering with the enjoyment of others, any ongoing event or business activity.
- Engaging in public drunkenness.
- Verbally or physically harassing any of our guests, other patrons or staff.
- Engaging in any solicitation.
- Smoking in areas other than those designated as “smoking areas.”
- Violating the terms of any applicable admission ticket policy, license or related laws.
- Failing to follow instructions of security personnel or law enforcement.
- Patrons and their guests who violate these provisions will be ejected without refund and also may lose ticket privileges for future events. We thank you for adhering to our Code of Conduct.
EVENT DAY TEXT MESSAGING SERVICE: Text 78247 to report all incidents anonymously
(Message and data rates may apply)
While at Gillette Stadium on an event day, you may anonymously notify us of breaches of the Code of Conduct by sending a text message to 78247 (Message and data rates may apply). For conduct and behavioral related matters, please type the word “Conduct” first followed by all relevant details. All text messages to this service are recorded and audited.
Any misuse of this service will result in the sender’s number being blocked from future use. Further, we will work with the service provider to follow-up on such misuse.
Security Assistance During an Event
If you require assistance during an event please send security operations an anonymous text at (508)928-3838 or text the word CONDUCT to 78247. (Message and data rates may apply)
Stadium security believes all patrons should have a fun and safe visit to Gillette Stadium. Please make security aware of any and all issues so they can be solved in a timely and professional manner.