Join the New England Revolution in celebrating the first ever Japanese Heritage Night on May 13th when they match up against Real Salt Lake at 7:30pm at Gillette Stadium. In recognition of Asian Pacific Heritage Month, which runs during the month of May, Japanese Heritage Night will feature added Japanese cultural elements for fans to enjoy. Japanese Heritage Night kicks-off in Fan Zone at 4:30pm!
- Shishi-Mai, Japanese lion dance, performance
- Practice the artistic writing of calligraphy
- Origami lessons from experts
- Kimono dressing and dance routine by Seiko Kitagawa
- View Japanese cultural items
- Kendama demonstration
- Experience a kendo performance
- Learn about Shizuoka and Osaka, the birthplaces of Daigo Kobayashi and Zachary Herivaux
Special Japanese Heritage Night Tickets Available
Get your discounted Japanese Heritage Night ticket for just $25. For each ticket purchased, $6 will benefit a local Japanese non-profit. Fans that purchase this ticket will also receive a post-match meet and greet with Daigo Kobayashi and Zachary Herivaux.
Promo Code: JAPAN