Join the New England Revolution in celebrating the second annual Japanese Heritage Night on May 12th when they match up against Toronto FC at 7:30pm at Gillette Stadium. In recognition of Asian Pacific Heritage Month, Japanese Heritage Night will feature added Japanese cultural elements for fans to enjoy. Japanese Heritage Night kicks-off in Fan Zone at 4:30pm!
Japanese Heritage Night Fan Zone festivities will include:
- Shishi-Mai, Japanese lion dance, performance
- Practice the artistic writing of calligraphy
- Origami lessons from experts
- View Japanese cultural items
- Kendama demonstration
- Learn about Osaka, the birthplace of Zachary Herivaux
Special Japanese Heritage Night Ticket Package Available
Get your Japanese Heritage Night ticket package! The package includes four tickets and four meal vouchers. Fans who purchase this package will also receive a post-match meet and greet with Zachary Herivaux.