The New England Revolution will host drive-in watch parties on the Gillette Stadium field for the team’s matches in the MLS is Back Tournament, allowing fans to watch the club’s return to play inside the stadium in a socially distanced environment. Fans will park on the stadium field to view the game on the north and south end video boards.
All ticket proceeds from the event will benefit the United Negro College Fund’s Virtual Walk for Education, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) Boston Branch, and Special Olympics Massachusetts.
Revolution Season Members will receive a pre-sale email on Thursday, July 2 at 12 p.m.
If there are additional tickets still available after the pre-sale, we may announce an opportunity for ticket access for the general public at a later date.
Information and FAQs
How much do the Drive-In Watch Party tickets cost?
Tickets cost $40 per vehicle. All ticket proceeds from the event will benefit the United Negro College Fund’s Virtual Walk for Education, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) Boston Branch, and Special Olympics Massachusetts.
How to access your tickets
You may use Mobile Entry via the Gillette Stadium App for this event.
New safety protocols are being implemented for all Gillette Stadium events. Anyone entering Gillette Stadium is required to complete a self-certification process. The certification can be accessed either thru the Gillette Stadium app (under the “More” subheading and within the icon labeled “Wellness Assessment” or via gillettestadium.com/wellness.
Upon arrival at Lot 4C, each person in the vehicle will be asked to show the result of the assessment.
If any of the following apply, you should not come to the venue:
- You tested positive for COVID-19 in the past two weeks or have reason to believe you have or have been exposed to COVID-19 in the past two weeks.
- You have been in close contact (defined by the CDC as within 6 feet for 15 minutes or more) in the past two weeks with anyone that has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or had COVID-19 symptoms.
- You are experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, chills, sore throat, muscle pain, headache or chest pains.
- You have had a fever of 100.4F or higher or taken medicine for purposes of reducing a fever in the last 72 hours.
- You have had new loss of taste or smell.
- You have had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours.
- There is any other reason to believe that you may have been exposed to COVID-19 in the past two weeks.
- You have traveled internationally or from a location considered high risk for COVID-19 within the past two weeks.
All vehicles must fit into one parking space. No oversize vehicles, including oversize pickup trucks, campers, trailers. No motorcycles will be permitted.
Vehicles will first stage in Lot 4C before the security screening process begins. Each attendee will pre-select an arrival time window during the purchasing process. The arrival time windows will begin two (2) hours prior to each event and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
All vehicles will be screened by the Massachusetts State Police before entry to the stadium. Each vehicle will be subject to an EOD canine search. In addition, fans may be asked to open the vehicle trunk for inspection.
Fans may not exit the stadium and then re-enter. Fans looking to purchase food and beverage from Patriot Place restaurants should do so before entering the stadium in their vehicle.
What is the mask policy and what are the social distancing procedures that are in place during the event?
1. Masks must be worn in all common areas where social distancing is not possible.
2. All Drive-In Watch Party parking spots are assigned a private viewing area directly behind or to the left of each vehicle. Guests are asked not to congregate in any public areas and to stay out of pedestrian walkways where possible. Masks are not required when fans are seated in their vehicle or in the area directly adjacent to their vehicle.
Where are the restrooms located?
One men’s and one women’s restroom will be available on the East side concourse. ADA restrooms are available upon request. Fans should social distance while using the restrooms.
What is allowed inside the stadium?
Guests are allowed to bring food & non-alcoholic beverages inside the stadium to be consumed within your reserved private viewing area in front of your vehicle.
No Grilling or cooking of any kind is allowed.
The typical Gillette Stadium clear bag policy and outside food and drink policy will not be in effect for the drive-in watch party.
- Animals (Except those certified animals that are assisting guests with disabilities)
- Noise makers of any kind
- No tents or umbrellas are allowed during the match
- Cameras with lenses exceeding 6”
- Weapons of any kind (Fireworks, Knives, Pocket Knives) etc.
- No smoking is allowed at any time while inside of Gillette Stadium
- Illegal Drugs and Substances
- Balls(e.g. soccer balls, beach balls
- GoPro Cameras and Video Cameras
Is there Food & Beverage available for purchase?
There will be no food and beverage available for purchase at the stadium.
Patriot Place restaurants are available for take-out orders for fans looking to purchase food before entering the stadium.
Am I able to stay in my car and still hear the match?
Guests have multiple viewing options for our in-stadium Drive-In Watch Party match experience. Guests can tune to 98.5 on FM radio to listen to the match from the comfort of your their vehicle. Guests who wish to view the match from the exterior of their car will be able to listen through the stadium's house sound.
Refund & Rain-Out Policy
All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges except as set forth below.
If the event is cancelled in advance, prior to gates opening, fans will be notified via email and a full refund will be issued.
Temporary Pause(s): While games are expected to be played rain or shine, pauses may occur in the event of lightning (at the game site as well as at Gillette Stadium) and other qualifying events, and may be necessary for the safety of our guests. Temporary pauses do not qualify as a cancelled event. In the case of a temporary pause, important instructions will be broadcast to all guests via video boards and audio sources. The New England Revolution always have the best interest of our guests in mind, and will prioritize safety at all times. When weather (or other qualifying events in either Orlando or at Gillette Stadium) improves, the Revolution will resume the watch party.
All terms and conditions of the Gillette Stadium Ticket Terms and the Gillette Stadium Code of Conduct remain in effect for the drive-in watch parties, except as explicitly stated on this information page.