In the midst of uncertain times as our world faces new challenges due to the spread of coronavirus, we are committed to continuing our efforts to have a positive impact in our community.
While we all do our part to flatten the curve through social distancing and other preventative measures, we are united in our pursuit to remain connected – to each other, to our fans and to our community.
Throughout the Kraft Sports + Entertainment family of businesses, our mission has always been to provide great entertainment, bring people together and have a positive impact in our communities. While that remains our commitment, our focus now shifts to being TOGETHER while APART.
With this site, we want to provide our fans information on what we are doing to help, list reliable healthcare resources for updated information and provide opportunities to help others in need.
We are one team, and you are an important part of it. No one is facing this challenge alone.
Together, we will endure.
We are TOGETHER while APART.
Kraft Sports + Entertainment
Gillette Stadium | New England Patriots | New England Revolution | Boston Uprising
For information about COVID-19, experts from our partner Massachusetts General Hospital share important details and answer FAQs in this video.
- Stepping up for those in need.
- Supporting our healthcare workers and first responders.
- Staying home for each other.
This page will be regularly updated with news and resources related to the New England Revolution’s ongoing and rapidly evolving response to COVID-19. The Revolution thank you all for your continued support as we work together to slow the spread of the novel coronavirus and keep our communities safe and healthy.
We are continuing to work with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and local health experts on a plan to host Revolution matches at Gillette Stadium with fans but as of this time we have not received approval to host matches with fans at the stadium.
- On September 11, 2020, Major League Soccer announced the 2020 regular-season schedule through the end of September. From September 18-27, each MLS club will compete in three regular-season matches. Additional 2020 MLS regular-season matches will be announced pending further developments regarding travel protocols. Attendance at matches will be determined in accordance with applicable state and local guidelines.
- The New England Revolution fully support the league’s decision to resume the season, while the safety and well-being of Revolution fans, players, coaches, employees, and our community at large is the club’s top priority.
- The club remains in continuous communication with local, state, and federal agencies -- as well as the MLS task force -- for real-time intelligence, best practices, and response protocols.
- After a delay to the start of their season, Revolution II has opened its inaugural 16-game campaign at Gillette Stadium. Future Revolution II home games will remain closed to fans until further notice. Revolution II will continue to train and play accordance with local and state guidelines and USL League One Health and Safety Protocols
Additional News & Updates
- Revs add three games to regular-season schedule (September 11)
- Statement regarding the Commonwealth’s ruling on fan attendance (August 18)
- Revs announce six games as season continues (August 8)
- MLS is Back Tournament Health, Safety, and Medical Protocols (June 10)
- Revolution and MLS Clubs to Return to Full Team Training (June 4)
- MLS, Players agree to new CBA, pave way for resuming 2020 season (June 4)
- USL League One Return to Play Information
- USL League One Announces Provisional Return to Play (June 5)
- Major League Soccer Provides Updates on All-Star Game, Leagues Cup and Campeones Cup (May 19)
- 2020 Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup temporarily suspended (March 13)
Frequently Asked Questions
September 11, 2020: Major League Soccer has announced the 2020 regular-season schedule through the end of September. From September 18-27, each MLS club will compete in three regular-season matches. Additional 2020 MLS regular-season matches will be announced pending further developments regarding travel protocols. Updated ticketing policies can be found here.
Please visit https://www.revolutionsoccer.net/tickets for updates on your tickets.
Season Members, Multi-Game Package Holders, and individual ticket holders who purchased tickets through the Revolution website or Front Office received an email with options for a refund or credit.
Any additional questions should be directed to the New England Revolution Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-GET-REVS.
Revolution Academy youth teams have begun training sessions in accordance with local, state, and federal guidelines. In addition, youth camps and clinics have also restarted in accordance with local, state, and federal guidelines.
Decrease Coronavirus Risk
Six easy steps to prevent the spread of coronavirus
- There are currently no medications to prevent or treat coronavirus, but you can limit your exposure and prevent the spread of germs:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitize. Visit cdc.gov/handwashing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Stay home when you are sick.
Related Club Content
We're incredibly thankful for Dr. Marshall Leonard (#NERevs alum) and the impact he's making in the battle against COVID-19. @TaylorTwellman spoke with his former teammate on @OTLonESPN about his first week on the job in an NYC area 🏥pic.twitter.com/uhSvvzUezF— New England Revolution (@NERevolution) April 3, 2020