The 2016 College Mobile Pass is no longer available for purchase. If you are interested in a 2016 Revolution multi-game ticket package, please click here.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call 1-877-GET-REVS or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How it Works:
- You may purchase four Revolution College Mobile Passes per person.
- After your purchase, you will need to download the Revolution app for iPhone or Android devices.
- Update your account on the College Pass section in the Revolution app menu.
- You can then log in with the e-mail address you used to purchase the College Pass and your mobile phone number.
- At that time, you will also see the digital barcode that you can use to scan for admission into Gillette Stadium.
- During the week leading up to the game you will be contacted for you to accept your seat location through the Revolution app.
- You must accept the seat location prior to scanning into Gillette Stadium.
- The College Mobile Pass is only supported by iPhones and Android phones.
- The Revolution app must also be downloaded for use of the College Mobile Pass.
- The account holder must be enrolled in an accredited college, university or community college in New England.
- The account holder will be required provide proof of student enrollment.
- You may purchase college passes for a maximum of four (4) years not necessarily consecutively.
If you require ADA seating, please call 1-877-GET-REVS or email email@example.com.