Things to Know
Before the Game
1. Where should I park?
The East and West Putnam Club parking lots have been reserved for our season ticket holders. You will be assigned a lot based on several factors, including Zip Code and your most convenient route to the stadium. Subject to availability, you may have the opportunity to change your parking assignment before the season. You will receive one pass per every four season tickets on your account.
2. How should I enter the stadium?
The Patriot Place Gate and the Bank of America Gate are open for Revolution games. If you park on the East side of the stadium, the Patriot Place gate is the most convenient point of entry.
3. I'm picking up tickets at Will Call. What type of ID do I need?
Tickets left at Will Call can only be released to the person whose name appears on the will call ticket envelope. Photo identification is required, but it is a good idea to also have your Account number or method of payment with you, as well.
During the Game
1. Where is my seat located?
There are six different seating areas for Revolution games at Gillette Stadium. They are:
- The Presidents Club (on-field seating)
- Putnam Club (indoor/outdoor seating)
- Category 1 – midfield seats (sections 108-111 and 130-133)
- Category 2 – sideline seats (sections 105-107, 112-113, 128-129 and 134-136)
- Category 3 – corner seating (sections 101-104, 114-115, 126-127 and 137-139)
- The Fort – North End Zone (sections 141-143)
- College Season Tickets – Section 140
2. What are the fans chanting?
See the "Supporters" section for song sheets and more.
3. What is The Fort?
The Fort is the name for sections 141-143, our designated standing sections of the stadium. This area is home to our supporters groups- the Midnight Riders, Revs Army and The Rebellion - and serves as the starting point of many of the in-game chants and songs.
4. Who are the Midnight Riders?
The Midnight Riders are an independent supporters association. Their members mostly occupy the Fort and have travelled all over the country to support the Revolution.
After the Game
1. Are there any bars or restaurants in the area?
Gillette Stadium is situated in Patriot Place, a state-of-the-art lifestyle center featuring 1.3 million square feet of retail, entertainment, dining and commercial use. Central to this development is CBS Scene restaurant. Other bars and dining options include Red Robin, Davio’s, Bar Louie and Tastings.
2. Can I get player autographs?
Autograph Alley takes place after every game. Several Revolution players will sign autographs for 20 minutes after the final whistle.
1. What is Account Manager?
Account Manager is an online tool that helps you manage your season tickets quickly and easily. You can update your contact information, pay an invoice, track ticket usage, forward tickets to a friend or purchase additional tickets at a discounted rate.
2. What is my username and password for Account Manager?
Your username is either your Revolution account ID number or your registered e-mail address. Your Account Manager password is automatically generated with the creation of your season ticket account and is included with your season ticket package each year before the start of the season. If you would like to change your password, you can do so once logged on to Account Manager.
3. What is ticket forwarding and how do I e-mail my tickets to somebody else?
New England Revolution Season Ticket Holders can e-mail their tickets to friends, family, clients or anyone else they choose. Once the recipient receives the tickets by e-mail, they can print the ticketFast®-generated tickets from any standard printer. (Note: Once a ticket has been forwarded, the original season ticket will no longer be valid.)
How to Forward Your Tickets:
- Log in to Account Manager and click into the Manage Tickets area.
- Select the game and tickets you would like to forward and click "Forward".
- Enter the recipient information. Click "Continue".
- Verify the recipient information and enter your billing information if necessary. Click "E-mail Tickets."
4. What are the hours of operation for the ticket office?
The Gillette Stadium ticket office is open Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. On Revolution game days, the ticket office opens two (2) hours prior to the start of the game or when parking lots open – whichever is earlier. The ticket office closes at half time of each game. Please note that hours are subject to change, and the ticket office is closed on all major holidays.
5. Can I leave my tickets at the stadium for someone else to use?
No, individuals are not allowed to leave tickets at Will Call for another party to pick up. However, with 48 hours notice before the game, your service team can order a reprint of your tickets which can be left at Will Call for a designated person to pick up.
6. How do I renew my season tickets?
We mailed renewal invoices for the 2013 season in early August. You can return the invoice with a check or credit card number to pay for your tickets in full, or you can elect to enroll in a payment plan (credit card payments only). You may also renew your season tickets online by logging on to Account Manager or over the phone with a service representative by calling 1-877-GET-REVS. | RENEW NOW
7. Can I relocate or upgrade my seats for next season?
During the renewal period, every Season Ticket Holder has the option to upgrade or relocate their season seat location. Included on your season ticket renewal invoice is a box you can check to indicate your interest in relocating or upgrading your season tickets for the following year. You may also submit the relocation/upgrade request by clicking on the “manage profile/upgrade” button in Account Manager. When you renew, you automatically lock in your current location (as long as you are staying within the same price category). After the renewal period ends, you will receive a priority number and a time window to call in and select your new seats in December. If there are no seats available in the area you want, you will retain your previous season’s location.
8. What should I do if my tickets are lost or stolen?
Please contact your service representative and they will assist you in the reprinting process. If you need assistance on gameday, the person of record on your Season Ticket Holder account may request a reprint for an individual set of tickets by presenting a photo ID at the Ticket Office. Please note that lost or stolen parking passes cannot be replaced.