Revolution Digital Ticket Card Benefits
- Manage your tickets online by logging on to Account Manager
- Print your tickets at home
- Purchase discounted add-on seats
- Transfer tickets via email to a friend
- Exchange unused seats for future games
- Donate your tickets to Mass Mentoring
- You will receive one season ticket card for each seat on your account for each regular season Revolution home match.
- Your card will be your ticket to the Welcome Event and Meet The Revs, as well as potential soccer events like MLS Cup Playoff matches.
- You will continue to enjoy your usual season ticket holder amenities:
- Reserved complimentary V.I.P. parking lot with tailgating
- Exclusive Season Ticket Holder events: Welcome Event and Meet the Revs
- Limited Ticket Exchange Program: Exchange unused tickets from future games online and receive the full value of your season ticket package via Account Manager
- Revolution ProShop discounts
- 15% in-store ProShop discount by (card must be present)
- 10% online shop discount (with valid promo code)
- Early entry gates for season ticket card holders at Gillette Stadium
- Special discounts and offers from select Patriot Place retail and restaurant locations (season ticket card must be present)
- Access to Patriots Ticket Exchange
- Pre-sale opportunities for Gillette Stadium events
- Exclusive STH e-newsletter
- Dedicated customer service team
- Team Behind the Team Season Ticket Referral Program
HOW TO ...
Q: When will my Season Tickets be mailed to me?
A: The season ticket package, which includes your season ticket card(s) as well as your parking pass, will be mailed out the last week of February, 2016.
Q: What is the Revolution season ticket card?
A: The Revolution season ticket card is your digital season ticket. Instead of bringing paper tickets to each home match, you now just have to scan your season ticket card to gain entry into Gillette Stadium.
Q: How many season ticket cards will I receive?
A: You will receive one season ticket card per seat on your account. For example, if you have three (3) seats on your season ticket account you will receive three (3) season ticket cards.
Q: Which matches are loaded on my season ticket card?
A: All seventeen (17) 2016 regular season stand-alone Revolution home matches are already loaded on your season ticket card.
Q: What other events are loaded on my season ticket card?
A: The annual Season Ticket Holder Welcome Event (March 1, 2016), Meet the Revs events (Dates to be announced) and one special soccer event (match TBD) are all loaded on your card. The club may announce future events that will also be loaded onto your card.
Q: Will I need to bring my season ticket card to every match?
A: Yes, please bring your season ticket card to every home match as this is your ticket to gain entry to Gillette Stadium.
Q: What if I forget to bring my season ticket card to a match?
A: The Season Ticket Card Holder may present his/her valid photo ID at the Gillette Stadium Ticket Office to print the match tickets on paper stock.
Q: If I want to give my tickets to a friend for a match, do I have to give them my season ticket card?
A: No, you do not have to give your card to a friend. To easily share your tickets you may use the free online ticket transfer service available via your online Account Manager.
Q: What happens if I lose my season ticket card?
A: There will not be a replacement fee for the first lost card, but there may be a replacement fee for subsequent lost cards. If you have lost your card, please call 1-877-GET-REVS to speak to your service representative about replacing your season ticket card.
Q: How do I receive the 15% in-store Revolution ProShop discount?
A: Show your season ticket card to receive 15% off all purchases made at the Revolution ProShop at Gillette Stadium. This discount is valid through December 31, 2016 and is also valid on Revolution game days. You must present your card to receive the in-store discount. The discount cannot be combined with any other offers and is only valid for Revolution 2016 Season Ticket Holders in good standing. No exceptions will be made.
Q: How do I receive special discounts and offers from select Patriot Place retail and restaurant locations?
A: There are select Patriot Place retail and restaurant locations which offer special discounts and benefits to Revolution Season Ticket Holders. Your season ticket card must be present at the time of purchase. Please click here to review the participating locations.
Q: How do I manage my tickets online via Account Manager?
A: You will need to enter your Account ID (found on your season ticket card) and password to log in to Account Manager.
Q: How do I reset my password for Account Manager?
A: You may reset your password by clicking the “Forgot Your Password?” link on the Account Manager log-in page. A new password will be emailed to you. Please contact your account representative, call 1-877-GET-REVS or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Q: How do I print my tickets at home?
A: Account Manager enables you to print tickets at home up until kickoff. You need to log in to your account, select the event and then print the tickets.
Q: How do I purchase discounted add-on tickets to Revolution home matches online?
A: Account Manager enables you to purchase discounted add-on tickets to future Revolution home matches. Tickets can be purchased up until kickoff.
Q: How do I transfer my tickets via email?
A: Account Manager enables you to transfer tickets to virtually anyone with an email address. The recipient will be able to print the transferred ticket(s).
Q: How do I take advantage of the STH limited ticket exchange program online?
A: As a benefit of being a Season Ticket Holder, you may exchange unused season tickets for additional tickets to one or more of six (6) designated games in 2016. You are permitted to exchange up to two (2) sets of tickets during the season, so if you have two (2) seats on your account, you may exchange a maximum of four (4) total tickets. To take advantage of this benefit, log in to Account Manager and exchange unused tickets from future games to one of the six (6) designated games. Note: If you have unused tickets from a past game, you must call your service representative (1-877-GET-REVS) to facilitate the ticket exchange.
Q: How do I donate tickets to Mass Mentoring?
A: Account Manager enables you to donate tickets to Mass Mentoring (a non-profit organization that works with youth mentoring organizations in Massachusetts). When donated, Mass Mentoring will automatically receive your ticket and will be placed into their account. Season tickets may be donated through Account Manager up to 48 hours prior to a match.