STH Limited Exchange Policy
Whether you have missed a game, or identify a future game you cannot attend, we want to make sure you receive the full value of your season ticket package
What is the Limited Exchange Program?
During the 2013 season, you may exchange unused tickets for additional tickets to one or more of the six designated games. You may exchange up to two sets of tickets and may request an exchange up to two times during the course of the season. For example if you have two seats on your account, you may exchange a maximum of four total tickets during this season.
2013 Ticket Exchange Dates:
- Saturday, 5/11 vs. NY Red Bulls
- Saturday, 6/8 vs. DC United
- Saturday, 7/13 vs. Houston Dynamo
- Sunday, 8/4 vs. Toronto FC
- Saturday, 8/17 vs. Chicago Fire
- Saturday, 9/21 vs. DC United
Two Ways to Exchange Your Tickets:
1. Online: New for 2013, you may log on to Account Manager and exchange unused season tickets online for one or more of the six designated games above. However, if you have unused tickets from a past game date, you must mail the tickets back to the Revolution offices to process the exchange.
2. Mail: Send us your unused tickets at least two weeks prior to the chosen future game date, along with the completed Season Ticket Holder Ticket Exchange Form.
- Revolution Customer Service will send you a confirmation email upon the receipt of your original season tickets.
- Exchange ticket will be seated as close as possible to your existing seat location based on availability. If there are any special instructions, such as ADA seating, please include this information on the exchange form.
- Exchange program tickets received seven (7) or more business days in advance of a game will be mailed. Tickets and forms received after that time will be available for collection at the Will Call windows on the day of the game.
A photo ID (e.g. driver’s license, passport, etc.) is required to pick up the tickets.
Tickets to be exchanged should be mailed to the following address:
New England Revolution
One Patriot Place
Foxborough, MA 02035
If you have any questions, please call 1-877-GET-REVS or email firstname.lastname@example.org.