Arrival Procedures for 2014 Revolution matches
Season Ticket holders: The nrg Gate in nrg Plaza has exclusive lanes reserved for Season Ticket Holders for all 2014 stand-alone home matches. Please show your Season Ticket Card or STH ID Card to gain access. If you park on the West side (Lot 22), you will be able to enter the stadium early through the exclusive Season Ticket Holder lane at the Bank of America Gate. All Season Ticket Holders may enter Gillette Stadium one hour and fifteen minutes prior to kickoff. (15 minutes prior to the general public) View parking map
Note: The East Gate will not be open for Revolution matches this season.
- Each person entering the stadium will be screened, and all bags will be searched and tagged before being allowed through the gates
- Fans are asked to review the list of prohibited items prior to leaving home. This will assist with a timely entry to the stadium.
- More information about security procedures in place at Gillette Stadium for Revolution games can be found here.
Please assist stadium staff by:
- Leaving any unnecessary bags at home or in your vehicles
- Arriving early at the gates
- Having any bags you need to bring into the stadium open when approaching the gates, and
- Following signs and directions given by staff during bag searches and screenings.
- These procedures are designed to enhance your event experience. We are one team!
For gate and kickoff times, please check the Revolution Schedule page and click the 'game information' link for each home match.
Please call 1-877-GET-REVS or email email@example.com with any questions.