FOXBOROUGH, Mass. – The New England Revolution will celebrate breast cancer survivors and fundraise for a cure in partnership with MLS WORKS this Saturday, Sept. 28, at the team’s annual Breast Cancer Awareness game when the Revs host the Houston Dynamo at 7:30 p.m., at Gillette Stadium.
Highlighting the night will be in-game pink accents including:
- Pink adidas Prime game balls, pink goal nets and pink corner flags,
- Special “Soccer Kicks Cancer” pink ribbon t-shirts on players as they walk out,
- Pink ribbon patches on players’ jerseys,
- Selected players wearing pink shoelaces, pink sweatbands and/or pink cleats,
- Pink goalkeeper jerseys,
- Pink scarves on coaches and broadcasters,
- Pink Gatorade sideline towels on the benches and
- Referees wearing pink ribbons, shoelaces and sweatbands.
At Saturday’s game, fans will have the opportunity to purchase raffle tickets in the NRG Plaza to win game-used merchandise from Saturday’s match, including team-signed game balls, a team-signed knit scarf, a team-signed corner flag, a team-signed pink Gatorade sideline towel and a team-signed walk-out BCA t-shirt.
Proceeds from the raffle will be directed to the National Breast Cancer Foundation, MLS WORKS’ U.S.-based breast cancer awareness partner. MLS WORKS is the community outreach initiative of Major League Soccer.
Additionally, exclusive autographed game-worn jerseys and other autographed BCA-themed items from Saturday’s game – as well as exclusive autographed BCA items from all 19 MLS teams – will be up for auction beginning Monday, Oct. 14. The auction will be accessible through mlssoccer.com/mlsworks