FOXBOROUGH, Mass. – Comcast SportsNet’s on-going special about the New England Revolution, “State of the Revs,” returns on Wednesday, July 17, when the mid-season update debuts at 8:30 p.m. ET, immediately prior to Comcast SportsNet’s broadcast of the Revolution’s road match against the Colorado Rapids at 9 p.m.
Hosted by Comcast SportsNet’s Kevin Walsh, the “State of the Revs” mid-season update show will look at the 2013 campaign so far, and highlight important storylines as the team moves into the second half of the season.
The “State of the Revs” season preview special will include:
A look at the impact of the team’s “Young Guns”
- A profile of goalkeeper Bobby Shuttleworth
- A conversation with head coach Jay Heaps
- A chalk-talk session with Heaps about the team’s formation and attacking tactics
- A behind-the-scenes look at Diego Fagundez’s trip to the prom
- A visit to Boston Children’s Hospital with the team
- A look at the flashy colors of most players’ cleats
An in-depth analysis of the season so far, including commentary from Revs play-by-play announcer Brad Feldman
The “State of the Revs” season preview will re-air on Comcast SportsNet several times after its premier. The current re-air schedule is as follows:
- Sunday, July 21 at 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 23 at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, July 27, at 9 p.m., immediately following the Revs-D.C. United match broadcast on Comcast SportsNet
- Tuesday, July 30 at 8 p.m.