FOXBOROUGH, Mass. – A new, 30-minute midseason show dedicated to the New England Revolution – “State of the Revs” – debuts tonight, Thursday, July 28, at 9:30 p.m. on Comcast SportsNet New England. The show will also re-air eight other times.
Hosted by Comcast SportsNet anchor Kevin Walsh, “State of the Revs” looks at the first half of the 2011 season and what’s ahead in the final months of the campaign.
Tonight’s episode includes:
- a behind-the-scenes introduction to members of the Revs squad by rookie defender A.J. Soares
- an analysis of the first half of the season and upcoming schedule with Revolution play-by-play man Brad Feldman and color analyst Jay Heaps
- a look back at the excitement surrounding the Revolution match against Manchester United, and
- a review of the top plays from the 2011 season so far.
Comcast SportsNet is available on cable and satellite systems throughout New England. Check local listings for the specific channel listing for your area.
"State of the Revs" will re-air on:
- Friday, July 29 at 12:30 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Saturday, July 30 at 8 p.m. (immediately preceding the Revs’ match at Kansas City)
- Monday, Aug. 1 at 12:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 2 at 8:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 4 at 3:30 p.m.
- Friday, Aug. 5 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 6 at 9:30 p.m. (immediately following the Revs’ match against Chivas USA).