CSN’s “State of the Revs” returns Thursday
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. – Comcast SportsNet’s on-going special about the New England Revolution, “State of the Revs,” returns for the 2013 season on Thursday, March 7, when the season preview special debuts at 8 p.m. ET.
Hosted by Comcast SportsNet’s Kevin Walsh, the “State of the Revs” season preview show will look ahead to the team’s 2013 campaign, key off-season additions and important storylines as the new season begins.
The “State of the Revs” season preview special will include:
- Why optimism abounds around the Revolution
- A profile of Andrew Farrell, the number one draft pick in the 2013 SuperDraft
- A look at the impact of the team’s recent European signings
- A conversation with the team’s two Homegrown signings: Diego Fagundez and Scott Caldwell
- An invitation to dinner with Farrell, Lee Nguyen, Kelyn Rowe and A.J. Soares
- A behind-the-scenes look at the locker room set-up in Tucson, Ariz., for preseason training
- A FIFA13 tournament with several members of the team, including Fagundez and Jerry Bengtson
- An in-depth analysis of the season, including commentary from Revs play-by-play announcer Brad Feldman and color analyst Jeff Causey
The “State of the Revs” season preview will re-air on Comcast SportsNet several times after its premier. The current re-air schedule is as follows:
- Saturday, March 9, at 10 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- Sunday, March 10, at 4:30p .m. and 5:30p.m.
- Tuesday, March 12, at 12:30 a.m.
- Thursday, March 14, at 12:30 a.m. and 8:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 15, at 8:30 p.m.;
- Saturday, March 16, at 4:30 p.m., immediately prior to the Revolution’s 2013 debut broadcast on Comcast SportsNet at 5 p.m. when the team travels to Philadelphia
The Revolution will open the 2013 season on Saturday, March 9, on the road against the Chicago Fire in a match that will be televised nationally on NBC Sports Network. Kickoff is set for 7:30 p.m. ET. 98.5 The Sports Hub will also carry the game on the radio.