Revs-Man United Match MBTA Service To Gillette Stadium announced
The Revolution and The Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA) are pleased to announce commuter rail service to Gillette Stadium for the Manchester United vs. New England Revolution Soccer Game on Wednesday, July 13 at 8:00 p.m. at Gillette Stadium.
Due to the continued popularity of special event trains to Gillette Stadium and the limitation on the number of seats available during the middle of a weekday rush hour, the train to the Revolution vs. Manchester United match will be an ALL RESERVE TRAIN with an 1800 seat capacity.
Tickets will be available for $15.00 at North Station, South Station and Back Bay Station beginning Monday, June 27th and continuing until 12:00 Noon Wednesday, July 13th, or as long as tickets remain available.
- Depart South Station: 5:45 p.m.
- Depart. Dedham Corp.: 6:20 p.m.
- Arrive in Foxboro: 7:05 p.m.
- The train WILL MAKE ONE STOP ONLY - At Dedham Corp.
- The train WILL NOT stop at Back Bay or Norwood Central.
- TRAIN WILL DEPART 30 MINUTES AFTER THE GAME
- BACKPACKS AND COOLERS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON TRAIN