Three days remain in online auction to benefit Komen MA
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. – Just three days remain in the New England Revolution Charitable Foundation’s online auction at biddingforgood.com for pink game-used and game-worn merchandise from the Oct. 2 Breast Cancer Awareness match against Real Salt Lake at Gillette Stadium.
All proceeds from the online auction will be donated to the Massachusetts Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure (Komen MA), who partnered with the Revs for the Oct. 2 event.
The auction expires on Sunday, Oct. 17, at 11:59 p.m. ET, and can be accessed by clicking here.
The items up for bid are:
- Matt Reis’ autographed, custom-made pink adidas goalkeeper jersey* worn during the Oct. 2 match
- Kevin Alston’s autographed pink/white/black adidas F50 adizero XTRX SG cleats (size 9)
- Team-autographed pink adidas game ball used on Oct. 2 (three total)
- Team-autographed pink MLS W.O.R.K.S. scarf
- Team-autographed pink Gatorade sideline towel
- Pink MLS W.O.R.K.S. scarf autographed by the Revolution coaching staff
- Shalrie Joseph autographed pink adidas game ball used on Oct. 2
- Matt Reis autographed pink adidas game ball used on Oct. 2
- Marko Perovic autographed pink adidas game ball used on Oct. 2
- Autographed game-worn jerseys, including commemorative MLS W.O.R.K.S. pink ribbon patch, from:
- Darrius Barnes*
- Kheli Dube*
- Jason Griffiths*
- Shalrie Joseph*
- Kenny Mansally*
- Sainey Nyassi*
- Emmanuel Osei*
- Marko Perovi?*
- Pat Phelan*
- Zack Schilawski
- Seth Sinovic*
- Khano Smith
- Ilija Stolica*
- Chris Tierney*
* All winning bidders of these jerseys will also receive a photo of the respective player wearing the jersey in the match.
The New England Revolution Charitable Foundation assists a variety of charitable organizations and programs by supporting their educational, family and health initiatives. In particular the Revolution targets our activities specifically towards youth programs and programs with close ties to the game of soccer. The New England Revolution Charitable Foundation is the nonprofit organization through which the Revolution supports charitable and philanthropic organizations throughout New England.