Donation Request Guidelines
The New England Revolution Charitable Foundation accepts requests for donations and player appearances. Due to the volume of requests received, it is important that all requests follow the guidelines set forth below.
Thank you for your interest in the New England Revolution. Through the New England Revolution Charitable Foundation, the team and the Kraft family are proud to support numerous non-profit organizations throughout New England.
It is our honor to be able to contribute to the many charitable organizations that serve the New England area, and we would be happy to consider requests for charitable donations. However, we ask that you submit a formal request in accordance with the New England Revolution Charitable Foundation official submission guidelines.
We ask that all donation requests be submitted to us on non-profit letterhead providing us with a 501(c)3 certificate.
The following policies and procedures must be used for donation requests:
- All requests must come on non-profit letterhead.
- All requests must come from a registered 501(c)3 charitable organization and include a tax identification number.
- If a for-profit business or other group is running a fundraiser and donating the proceeds to a nonprofit organization, a letter on that charity’s original letterhead must accompany the donation request under the same guidelines as below.
- Requests must be submitted at least 8 weeks in advance of the event.
- Donated merchandise may not to be resold for profit.
- Due to the large volume of requests we receive, the Revolution have established a regional policy to provide fundraising assistance to non-profit organizations located within New England.
- The Revolution receive thousands of donation requests every year. We try to fulfill as many of these requests as possible in a timely fashion, but please be aware that we cannot guarantee that every donation request will be met. Given the volume of requests, we cannot accommodate all groups seeking autographed merchandise.
The Foundation cannot accept requests for the following:
- Donations to benefit specific individuals or families. We provide donations to non-profit and charitable groups that directly support the individuals of our community.
- Unsigned merchandise to be sent in for autographing. We cannot be responsible for items sent to the Revolution.
- Institutions' religious activities.
- Donations for online auctions.
- Funding requests from startup organizations seeking first time cash grant support.
Each request must include:
- Formal request letter on the nonprofit organization’s official, original letterhead
- Organization’s mission statement and/or one-page brochure
- Organization’s website (if applicable)
- Organization’s 9-digit federal tax-exempt ID number
- Type of fundraising event
- Expected number of attendees
- Event date/brochure publication date
- Event solicitor’s full contact information: name, affiliation, address, phone number, email
- Statement of the specific programs/activities the event proceeds will benefit
To request a donation, please mail your request on your organization’s letterhead to:
New England Revolution
One Patriot Place
Foxborough, MA 02035