Thank you for your interest in the New England Revolution. Through the New England Revolution Charitable Foundation, the club and the Kraft family are proud to support numerous non-profit organizations throughout New England.
DONATION REQUEST GUIDELINES
- In an effort to be more environmentally responsible and maximize efficiency, we have adopted an online donation request system.
- All requests must be submitted through our online system. Requests submitted via email, fax, mail or phone will NOT be considered.
- All requests must come from a registered 501(c)3 charitable organization and include a tax identification number.
- Requests must be submitted at least 6 weeks in advance of the event.
- Due to the large volume of requests we receive, the Revolution have established a regional policy to provide fundraising assistance to non-profit organizations located within New England.
- The Revolution receives thousands of donation requests every year. We try to fulfill as many of these requests as possible in a timely fashion, but please be aware that we cannot guarantee that every donation request will be met. Given the volume of requests, we cannot accommodate all groups seeking autographed merchandise.
- Donated merchandise may not to be resold for profit.
The Foundation cannot accept requests for the following:
- Donations to benefit specific individuals or families. We provide donations to non-profit and charitable groups that directly support the individuals of our community.
- Unsigned merchandise to be sent in for autographing. We cannot be responsible for items sent to the Revolution.
- Institutions' religious activities.
- Donations for online auctions.
- Funding requests from startup organizations seeking first-time cash grant support.
To request a donation, please fill out the form below.
Completion of this form does not guarantee a donation. Once your request has been processed, you will receive an email response from the Charitable Foundation.