Brazil vs. Portugal - Game Information
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR VISIT
Get to the stadium early for a public viewing of the 2013 Confederations Cup from 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. in the picnic zone (inside the Bank of America gate).
Then, get to your seats for a pregame ceremony featuring Brazilian legend & Gillette Ambassador Pele and Portuguese legend Eusebio.
- Gates open: 6:30 p.m.
- Event begins: 8:30 p.m.
- Gillette Stadium is a SMOKE FREE facility.
- Please arrive early to allow for security screening.
- All guests entering with bags/purses will need to enter through bag check lanes.
- All bags will be inspected and tagged.
- For those without bags please enter through the express lanes.
- All guests will be screened at all entrances.
CLICK HERE for a list of prohibited items.
Important Traffic & Parking Information
- Parking lots open at 4:30 PM.
- As a reminder parking is $40 for cars and $150 for buses, limos and RV's.
To avoid delays on Rt. 1, please use the following recommendations which will reduce the time for all patrons in getting to a parking spot.
- Use all available lanes on Rt. 1 including the breakdown lane, the additional lane coming from I-495 onto Rt. 1 North, and the breakdown lane coming from I-95 onto Rt. 1 South.
- Gillette Stadium has 10 parking lot entry gates located directly off Rt. 1. If you see traffic waiting at one gate, use open travel lanes to access the next gate.
From I-495 onto Rt. 1 North:
- Stay left for easiest access to site and park in P10 or P11.
- If you stay on stadium side of Rt. 1 drive past the first stadium entrance (P9) if you see delays in the right lane and enter the stadium lots via the P7 entrance.
From I-95 onto Rt. 1 South:
- Stay right and park in P10. This ensures the quickest route to the largest stadium parking lots, OR
- Follow the message boards and overhead signs on Rt. 1 for the P2 parking lot.