Brad Feldman and Jeff Causey break down what was a great night for the Revolution in Houston.
Brad Feldman and Jeff Causey wrap up Saturday's 1-1 draw with the New York Red Bulls in this CSNNE.com piece.
Brad Feldman and Jeff Causey recap the Revs' 2-1 loss to Real Salt Lake at Gillette Stadium in this CSNNE.com video.
Congrats to Revolution goalkeeper Bobby Shuttleworth on his well-earned #3 slot in this week's "Top 3 Performers" as voted by MLS fans on MLSSoccer.com.
Bobby Shuttleworth had nine saves on Thursday night (into Friday morning ET). Here are all of them.
Lee Nguyen gets some serious air on this one.
Matt Reis addressed the media on Saturday night prior to the start of the Revs' match against the Philadelphia Union. Matt told his story of the day of the Marathon bombings and gave an update on the status of his father-in-law, John Odom, who was seriously injured in the blast. Audio of the press conference is available below.
Check out photos from Saturday's match, including Matt Reis greeting some of the first reponders and medical staff that were honored at Saturday night's match.
One of many great moments last night at Gillette Stadium: Fans chanting Kevin Alston's name in the 30th minute.
There are a whole lot of activities planned around this Saturday's match against the Philadelphia Union. Here is a full rundown of everything - and as we posted earlier in the week - please plan to arrive early if you are attending Saturday's match.
The Revolution has planned several activities to recognize the victims of the Boston Marathon bombing last week:
- Almost 7,000 tickets have been distributed to Boston’s first responders, Boston Athletic Association (BAA) staff and volunteers and Boston-area hospitals in appreciation of their efforts on Marathon Monday
- Both teams’ players will wear adidas Boston Tribute Tees during pregame warm-ups
- Both team captains will lead out their teams wearing BAA jackets from the 2013 Boston Marathon
- There will be a moment of silence and tribute video in honor of the victims
- Boston Emergency Medical Services (EMS) will provide the color guard for the game
- The color guard will include the flag of the City of Boston
- Both teams will wear black armbands
- The Revolution will raffle a team-signed City of Boston flag with 100% of proceeds earmarked for The One Fund - Boston. Raffle tickets can be purchased behind section 102 on the main concourse.
The Revs will wear orange ribbon patches on their jerseys for leukemia awareness following defender Kevin Alston’s diagnosis with CML, a rare but treatable form of leukemia
- The jerseys will be auctioned off with 100% of the net profits going to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. More auction information will be available on revolutionsoccer.net on Monday
- This is the Revolution’s first home match since the announcement of his diagnosis
The game will also be the team’s Autism Awareness Game in partnership with Autism Speaks
- Autism advocate Gianna Hitsos will perform the national anthem
- A representative from Autism Speaks will serve as the game’s honorary captain
- Revolution staff will wear Autism Speaks pins
- Autism Speaks will have informational and donation tables set up in the nrg Plaza and on the main concourse in the stadium